Top 10 Tips on Traveling Walt Disney World with Kids
Taking a trip to Walt Disney World with kids is nothing but pure magic. Once your little ones reach the age of 3 everything starts to change. Tickets, the Disney Dining Plan and more all have their own pros and cons. Today I have my best tips to make sure your next, or possibly first, trip to Walt Disney World with your kids is nothing short but special. From how to ease kids into the big thrill rides to dedicating time to meet characters, participate in free activities and even take part in some special makeovers. All the tips are here!
Top Tips Visiting Disney World with Kids 3 to 9
1.) Practical tips and ticket pricing (00:58)
2.) Know height restrictions for the thrill rides (02:09)
3.) Ease into the big thrills (03:27)
4.) Dedicate time to meet characters (04:43)
5.) Save money on the Disney Dining Plan (06:16)
6.) Take part in free activities inside the parks (07:41)
7.) Budget special makeover experiences (09:46)
8.) Bring your own costume (11:55)
9.) Consider all your stroller options (12:43)
10.) Enjoy and soak it in before the kids grow up (13:51)
Official sponsor Small World Vacations: http://ow.ly/YohH30oy1uk
– Details on WDW Stroller Rentals: https://bit.ly/2n4lKPL
– Recommended Stroller Rental Company: https://www.magicstrollers.com/
– 6 More Tips Using Strollers at WDW: https://bit.ly/2IPeZg6
– Video on Rider Switch Pass: https://youtu.be/T2YPX9M3sXo
– Details on Harmony Barber Shop: https://bit.ly/2Iahmb5
– Details on The Pirate’s League: https://bit.ly/2tAE0SM
– Details on Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: http://bit.ly/2FYPBko
Please note that any of the operational details mentioned in this video are subject to change. Disney has the right to alter any of these details including in this video.
View source video here.