Many people who travel by airplanes don’t know about all of their peculiarities. These 7 amazing and simple tips will make you feel better and more comfortable during your flight.
The seats by the window are colder 0:21
Avoid drinking coffee or tea 0:49
Tables and seat pockets are the dirtiest places on the plane 1:12
Morning is the best time for a flight 1:44
The service is better in the final rows 2:06
Don’t inflate your neck cushion to full volume 2:33
Always go with a special menu 2:49
– The temperature outside the cabin can fall to as low as −140°F to −149°С, which cools down the temperature of the plane’s fuselage. You can feel this external cold above all in the seats by the windows, especially during summer when you wear light clothing.
– Keep in mind: the drinking water used to prepare hot beverages onboard can contain malignant bacteria such as E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus. Specialists who have tested the water on various airlines have reached this conclusion on more than one occasion.
– Pockets on the seat back in front of you are sometimes full of trash accumulated during flights. Yep, they aren’t cleaned as thoroughly as you would expect. When it comes to the tray tables, it’s even worse!
– Later flights are usually delayed because of the ‘ripple’ effects of delays throughout the day. Moreover, if you have a fear of flying, specialists claim that a degree of turbulence is reduced in the morning.
– If you sit in the first rows, you will be the first to leave the plane at the end of the flight as well as get a choice of meal. On the other hand, if you pick a seat closer to the back of the cabin, you’ll more attentive service from the cabin crew!
– When you take a blow-up pillow onto the plane, don’t forget about the laws of physics! If you fill it with air completely, it might burst due to the changes in pressure in the cabin!
– Airlines offer a choice of different in-flight meals such as vegetarian, seafood, halal, kosher, and many others. Even if you have no particular preference, many travelers recommend going for one of the specialist meal choices.
Do you have a lot of friends who travel often? Share this video with them – they’ll definitely find it useful!
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
View source video here.