BEFORE TRAVELING TO JAMAICA WATCH THIS. Jamaica vacation travel tips. SAFETY, WHAT TO BRING, CURRENCY and all the other questions tourists always ask are covered in this video. Make sure to watch before you go to Jamaica.
Jamaica Travel Tips PART 2.
Other videos to watch:
1. Best time to travel to JAMAICA. Weather, seasons, hurricanes and prices.
2. Route Taxi VS Taxi. Getting around Jamaica on a BUDGET.
3. Why Rent a Car in Jamaica? Getting Around in JAMAICA.
#jamaicawithirie #jamaicavideoguide #jamaicatraveltips
00:00 – Introduction
00:47 – MONEY AND CURRENCY
04:07 – THINGS TO BRING
08:37 – WHEN AND WHERE
10:42 – GETTING AROUND
13:37 – SAFETY
MONEY AND CURRENCY
1. Tell your bank about your trip to Jamaica.
2. Should you use USD or JMD in Jamaica?
3. Don’t change money at the airport.
4. How much cash to bring?
5. Should I give tips in Jamaica?
THINGS TO BRING
6. Why bring TWO phone chargers?
7. Bring powerbank, charge your phone fully
8. Keep documents in a separate bag
9. Have a printout of your itinerary
10. Bring sunblock and apply it
11. Bring waterproof case for your phone
12. Bring summer clothes and seashoes
13. Bring cigarettes if you smoke
14. Bring snorkeling gear
WHEN AND WHERE
15. When is the best time to come?
16. Make sure you know your exact location.
17. Jamaica is not a small island. Miles don’t equal driving time.
18. It takes longer for everything
19. Route Taxi VS Taxi
20. Arrange a driver in advance
21. Renting a scooter
22. Renting a car
23. Don’t leave items unattended
24. About robbery and scamming
25. How to handle pushy sellers
26. It’s ok to greet people you don’t know
27. Dealing with catcalling
Stay in touch
Stay in Jamaica with me
View source video here.